West Highland Anchorages and Moorings Association

Mooring Consents and Leases

By law, a mooring on the coast of Scotland requires:

      Consent under the Marine (Scotland) Act 2010 and the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009.
      Apply to:

      Marine Scotland
      Licensing Operations Team
      PO Box 101
      375 Victoria Road
      AB11 9DB

      Tel: +44 (0)1224 295579



      A Seabed Lease in accordance with the Crown Estate Act 1961.
      Refer to:

      Crown Estate Scotland

      where a mooring licence application form for a mooring can be downloaded.

[Home] [History] [Objectives] [Members] [News] [Applications] [Consents] [Forming an Association] [Vistors' Moorings] [Crown Estate] [Contacts] [Weather] [Brochure] [Accounts]

WHAM, West Highland Anchorages and Moorings Association, is Scottish registered charity number SC044698.